We are based in Lake Charles, LA.
We are a MOBILE Notary
We do NOT have an office open to the public.
(Most) Businesses, We will come to you
Individuals, We will meet at a public location
(Fast food Restaurant or Coffee shop)
OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:15 pm
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
(after-hours appointments are not available)
1. Are Louisiana Notaries required to use a “seal” or the “crimper/embosser”?
2. Can the seller sign a Louisiana title without the buyer present?
3. Do I need an out-of-state title Notarized?
4. Do both the buyer and the seller have to be present for a notary to notarize a Louisiana title?
5. Can a notary prepare my Divorce Papers?
We also have Links to some forms Here.