Do I need an out-of-state title Notarized?

See this link for the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles Policy. Out of State Transfers and Reciprocity with Other States. The situation is different with different states. You also may need a copy of the seller’s driver’s license (front & back) or an affidavit of non-residence and a Bill of Sale.

Call or Text A1 Mobile Notary at 337-540-6521 with questions about your specific situation and we are happy to help.

I am not an attorney and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.